China's leading provider of innovative applications of power electronics and Internet technology solutions
Power system consists of independent drive panel, control panel and battery panel;
Power supply adopts separate drive power supply and control power supply, consists of mutually independent drive power supply and control power supply, both control power supply and drive power supply have their respective storage battery pack as backup power supply.
Drive power supply consists of rectifier module, battery pack, power distribution unit, AC/DC sampling unit, insulation monitor, battery monitor and smart monitoring system; control power supply mainly comprises of rectifier module, DC/DC module, DC/AC inverter module, adjustable module, battery pack, power distribution unit and smart monitoring system.
(1) 380V AC mains supply supplies power to drive panel.
When alternating current is normal, drive panel charging module charges the battery, power supply module outputs power to upgoing, downgoing gate unit DC motors respectively, and provides load required for normal work of gate unit drive motor.
In case of AC power failure, charging module and power supply module stop working, battery pack, as standby power supply, supplies power to drive bus via isolating diode, provides load required for normal work of gate unit drive motor.
When alternating current is restored, charging module and power supply module start normal work again, battery pack stops discharge, changes to charging mode.
Power supply module and charging module are controlled by smart monitoring system to realize perfect battery charge/discharge management. Battery pack is connected with drive DC bus directly via isolating diode, could realize zero time switching of the above-mentioned operating state, so DC drive power supply is always in online operation mode.
(2) 380V AC mains supply supplies power to control power cabinet.
When AC is normal, power supply converts 380V alternating current to 110VDC direct current via AC/DC rectifier module, rectifier module supplies power to control load, and also charges battery packs; using DC/DC module, DC/AC inverter module, DC/DC adjustable module, DC110V may be converted to DC24V, AC220V, with adjustable voltage, so as to supply power for control load.
In case of AC power failure, rectifier module stops working, battery pack, as standby power supply, supplies power to control load via isolating diode;
When alternating current is restored, rectifier module starts normal work again, battery pack stops discharge, and changes to charging mode.
Rectifier module is controlled by smart monitoring system to realize perfect battery charge/discharge management. Battery pack is connected with control DC bus to realize zero time switching of the above-mentioned operating state, so that DC control power supply is always in online operation mode.
Compared with traditional UPS AC power supply solution, the advantages of DC solution are as follows:
(1) reduce single point of failure in the system. AC solution adopts single UPS power supply, 3 single points of failure exist, i.e., battery, battery boost and inversion. Only one single point of failure i.e.battery in DC solution. Single point of battery failure may be eliminated by means of two spare battery packs. AC solution needs UPS 1+1 backup to eliminate single point of failure.
(2) higher system efficiency. Due to specificity of power supply for drive (peak power), AC scheme needs 2-stage power conversion for power supply to drive under normal conditions, i.e.AC/AC (UPS) and AC/DC conversion; DC solution only needs AC/DC one stage power conversion. So power system in DC solution has higher overall efficiency.
(3) reliability and economical efficiency of battery backup. Battery backup power supply in AC solution should pass through battery boost, inversion and external power supply of AC/DC module, several power supply conversion links. In DC solution, direct battery power supply for DC110V, without conversion link. Therefore, battery backup in DC solution is more reliable, more prominent economical efficiency.
(4) maintainability. DC solution adopts mature modular technology, fully modular structure, power supply module supports live swap, online convenient maintenance at low maintenance cost. Spare parts may adopt modular backup.
Metro PSD power supply:
Guangzhou-Foshan circular intercity railway metro PSD power system
Derivative PSD system power supply:
ART smart rail transit PSD power system (indoor)
ART smart rail transit PSD power system (outdoor)
Xizi Fuxin test prototype (integrated drive & control scheme)